Park County, Colorado - South Pk Ranches - 9062 Clear Creek Rd. (5 Acres)
- County: Park County, Colorado
- Subdivision: South Park Ranches
- Address: 9062 Clear Creek Road, Hartsel CO 80449
- Legal Description: T11 R74 S25 NW4
- Road Access: Maintained Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 5 acres
-Elevation: 8,904 ft
- Annual Taxes: $84.90
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Power: Approx 5 Miles to power source. Solar is alternative option.
Water: Well or alternative system
Sewer: Septic or alternative system
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Once a building permit is acquired the permit is good for one year. Structures must meet the 2012 editions of the International Building Code. Call Park County Planning and Zoning for more information (719) 836-4292.
- Camping Allowed: Property owners can camp for up to 14 cumulative days in a calendar year without a permit. After those 14 days, owners may be granted a no fee permit to camp for up to 30 consecutive days in a calendar year.
Click here to go directly to the property on google maps:
Four Corners Coordinates:
Front Left Corner of Lot Facing Clear Creek Road: 39.0678°N, 105.6229°W
Front Right Corner of Lot Facing Clear Creek Road: 39.067800° N, 105.621800° W
Back Left Corner of Lot: 39.0660° N, 105.6229° W
Back Right Corner of lot: 39.0661° N, 105.6218° W
Location Distance Information:
10 Miles to Hartsel
39 Miles to Buena Vista
Another Park County gem in South Park Ranches! 9062 Clear Creek Road is 5 acres just 10 miles from downtown Hartsel and only 1 hour 15 minutes to Colorado Springs. If you are looking to build your dream home or vacation destination house this property is ideal! Flat, close to power, well-kept dirt roads from highway 24 and amazing scenery all around. Your nearest neighbor is about a 1/4 mile away to the south and 1/2 mile to the west so you really can enjoy your unobstructed views! We had the ability to take pictures with and without snow cover, which you will see above. When the snow melts you can see Spinney Mountain Reservoir in the distance from the property itself.
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $9,500
Short Term Financing: $9,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing ( same as cash discount price)
- Downpayment: $2,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,250 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $10,925
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $413.54
36 Month Term: $12,350
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $315.27