Park County, Colorado - South Pk Ranches - 8561 Larimer Rd. (5 Acres)
- County: Park County, Colorado
- Subdivision: South Park Ranches
- Address: 8561 Larimer Road Hartsel, CO 80449
- Legal Description: T11 R74 S26 NW4
- Road Access: Maintained Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 5 acres
-Elevation: 8,904 ft
- Annual Taxes: $84.90
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected)
Power: Approx 5 Miles to power source. Solar is alternative option.
Water: Well or alternative system
Sewer: Septic or alternative system
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Once a building permit is acquired the permit is good for one year. Structures must meet the 2012 editions of the International Building Code. Call Park County Planning and Zoning for more information (719) 836-4292.
- Camping Allowed: Property owners can camp for up to 14 cumulative days in a calendar year without a permit. After those 14 days, owners may be granted a no fee permit to camp for up to 30 consecutive days in a calendar year.
Click here to go directly to the property on google maps:
Four Corners Coordinates:
Front Left Corner of Lot From Larimer Road: 39.0642°N, 105.6322°W
Front Right Corner of Lot Facing Larimer Road: 39.0642°N, 105.6310°W
Back Left Corner of Lot: 39.0660° N, 105.6322° W
Back Right Corner of lot: 39.0660° N, 105.6311° W
Location Distance Information:
10 Miles to Hartsel
39 Miles to Buena Vista
Now available 5 acres in Hartsel, Colorado! 8561 Larimer Road sits at an elevation of 8,904 ft and is part of the South Park Ranches Subdivision in Park County. This property is flat and perfect for building, roads are well maintained, power is nearby, and neighbors are few and far between. The views of the surrounding mountains are pristine and will give you the serenity you have been looking for. Pronghorn Antelope roam this area and can be seen on the property and surrounding properties regularly. Check out all photos of this property above and you will see its beauty with snow and without.
The quaint town of Hartsel, known as "The Heart of Colorado," is just a short 10-mile drive. In Hartsel you will find historical beauty and everyday necessities, like a country market and post office. Outdoor recreation is a main draw to the area and hunting is popular in federal lands and in state wildlife areas. Very near you can spend the day exploring Spinney Mountain and Spinney Mountain Reservoir where the Bison roam and the large trout are plentiful. Eleven Mile State Park is a quick 14-mile drive, this amazing preserve is centered on a massive secluded reservoir with camping, hiking trails, fishing & boating.
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $9,500
Short Term Financing: $9,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing ( same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $2,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,250 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $10,925
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $413.54
36 Month Term: $12,350
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $315.27