Park County, Colorado - Hartsel Ranch - Washita Road Lot 6246 (4.22 acres)
- County: Park County, Colorado
- Subdivision: Hartsel Ranch
- Address: Washita Road Lot 6246 Hartsel, CO 80449
- Legal Description: UNIT 108 LOT 6246
- Road Access: Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 4.22 acres
-Elevation: Approx 8,900 ft
- Annual Taxes: $76.76
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Power: Solar recommended
Water: Well or alternative system
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Once a building permit is acquired the permit is good for one year. Structures must meet the 2012 editions of the International Building Code. Call Park County Planning and Zoning for more information (719) 836-4292.
- Camping Allowed: Property owners can camp for up to 14 cumulative days in a calendar year without a permit. After those 14 days, owners may be granted a no fee permit to camp for up to 30 consecutive days in a calendar year.
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION
Four Corners Coordinates:
When facing the property from Washita Road: (also pictured above)
Front Left: 39.0087, -105.8406
Front Right: 39.0074, -105.8416
Back Left: 39.0082, -105.8395
Back Right: 39.0074, -105.8401
Nearby Towns/Cities & Attractions Distance Information:
Hartsel - 3 miles
Antero Reservoir - 9 miles
Buena Vista - 27 miles Denver - 2 hours
Colorado Springs - 1 hour 20 minutes
Canon City - 1 hour
Pueblo - 2 hours
Spinney Mountain and Spinney Mountain Reservoir - 18 miles
Eleven Mile State Park - 24 miles
Great Sand Dunes National Park - 2 hours 15 minutes
AVA Rafting and Zipline - 40 miles
Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort - 34 miles
About the property:
4.22 acres just three miles from Hartsel! Washita Road lot 6246 is a property with an exceptional location and lets definitely not forget the incredible mountain views in all directions!
Outdoor recreation in the Hartsel area is practically unlimited and within minutes of Washita Road lot 6246 there is a plethora of outdoor activities. The South Platte River is known for fly fishing and runs through the charming town of Hartsel to the Antero Reservoir passing within a mile from the property. Highway 24 runs alongside the river on its journey to the reservoir which is just nine miles from the 4.22-acre lot. Antero Reservoir is not only known for growing large brown and rainbow trout but is also a popular boating, canoeing, kayaking and float tube destination. Camping is also available free of charge! Take an adventurous day trip 40 miles to go whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River, then sit and relax in the hot springs offered at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort after you raft. Hunting is also popular on nearby federal lands and state wildlife areas and obviously there are numerous amazing hiking trails in the mountains and peaks that surround the area.
Washita Road lot 6246 is not far off Highway 24. It is mostly flat with no trees; you will see some indian paintbrush wildflowers throughout the property adding a colorful contrast. The mountain views to the east and northwest include the Great Divide and are absolutely astonishing. There is a decent size hill to the south, but it is not on the property itself. Roads to the property are decently maintained dirt roads and there are no full-time neighbors for miles.
This property is a Hartsel gem offering so much to it next owner! Site visits are suggested, and you are welcome to head out any time to check out the land and surrounding area.
We are happy to answer any questions so please feel free to reach for more details!
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $9,500
Short Term Financing: $9,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing ( same as cash discount price)
- Downpayment: $2,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,250 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $10,925
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $413.54
36 Month Term: $12,350
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $315.27