Park County, Colorado - Estates of CO -Lenape Trail Lot 3116 (5 Acres)
- COUNTY: Park County, Colorado
- SUBDIVISION: Estates of Colorado
- ADDRESS: Lenape Trail Lot 3116 Hartsel, CO 80449
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION
- FOUR CORNERS COORDINATES:
NW: 38.8425, -105.7586
NE: 38.8420, -105.7567
SW: 38.8412, -105.7586
SE: 38.8412, -105.7567
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: UNIT 60 LOT 3116
- ROAD ACCESS: Dirt Road Access
- LOT SIZE 5 acres
- ELEVATION: Approx 9,400 ft
- ANNUAL TAXES: $84.90
- HOA: None
- UTILITIES: (None Connected)
Power: Solar recommended
Water: Well or alternative system
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- ZONING: Vacant/Residential
- BUILDING ALLOWED: Once a building permit is acquired the permit is good for one year. Structures must meet the 2012 editions of the International Building Code. Call Park County Planning and Zoning for more information (719) 836-4292.
- CAMPING ALLOWED: Property owners can camp for up to 14 cumulative days in a calendar year without a permit. After those 14 days, owners may be granted a no fee permit to camp for up to 30 consecutive days in a calendar year.
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Hartsel - 15 miles
Buena Vista - 44 miles
Denver - 2 hours 20 minutes
Colorado Springs - 1 hour 40 minutes
Canon City - 1 hour
Pueblo - 2 hours
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Antero Reservoir - 26 miles
Spinney Mountain and Spinney Mountain Reservoir - 26 miles
Eleven Mile State Park - 34 miles
Great Sand Dunes National Park - 2 hours 30 minutes
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Another stunning property in Park County, 15 miles from Hartsel! Lenape Trail Lot 3116 is 5 acres of wide-open Colorado land with remarkable views to the west and north. The entire area is open country with rolling hills, no fences, no utility poles, no cattle guards and neighbors are very sporadic and far between. From Lenape Trail to the back of the property there is a gradual hill which offers even more spectacular views as you climb the moderate rolling hill. This property is perfect for an off-grid homestead or parking an RV for weekend getaways.
There is no shortage of things to do in this area. The South Platte River flows through the small town of Hartsel, just 15 miles away, offering great trout fishing year-round. Spinney Mountain is just 26 miles from the property and is an isolated retreat that is ideal for visitors seeking beautiful views of the Collegiate Mountain Range. The reservoir also offers gold medal fishing where anglers can find shoreline or fly fishing, belly boating or trolling opportunities. Eleven Mile State Park is another fantastic getaway just 34 miles down the road. The 7,662-acre park surrounds the 5.5-mile-long Eleven Mile Reservoir. Facilities include a marina, a visitors’ center and over 300 campsites as well. The Colorado Hunting Ranch is located in Park County, which is a coveted hunting area due its location within the seasonal elk migration pathway. Areas are easily accessed by 4×4, foot or horse and are adjacent to BLM and State lands. The vast acreage of the Ranch allows hunters to move with the game, access low pressure areas and give areas rest to keep the game on the property. There are hundreds of miles of mountain biking trails and hiking trails in the area as well.
Lenape Trail Lot 3116 is remote, wide open Colorado country land; however, civilization is close by. The small historic town of Hartsel is a quick 15-mile drive where you will find a gas station, country store, saloon, coffee shop and post office. If you are in need of more than Hartsel has to offer stay on Highway 24 to Buena Vista and enjoy the 44-mile drive through the beautiful Buffalo Peaks. In Buena Vista you will find The Central Colorado Regional Airport (AEJ), a carwash, gym, multiple cabins and lodging locations, auto repair and auto parts retailers, supermarkets and hardware stores including a tractor repair facility.
You can call this property yours today! Reach out for more details or for site visit information.
Site visits are welcome anytime.
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $9,500
Short Term Financing: $9,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing ( same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $2,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,250 for 6 months
36 Month Term: $10,925
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $275.69
48 Month Term: $12,350
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $246.87