Park County, Colorado - Estates of CO - County Rd 53 Lot 2400ABCD (4.8 acres)
- COUNTY: Park County, Colorado
- SUBDIVISION: Estates of Colorado
- ADDRESS: County Road 53 Lot 2400ABCD Hartsel, CO 80449
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION
- FOUR CORNERS COORDNATES:
Portion of the property to the east of County Rd 53: (also pictured above)
Back left corner: 38.8591, -105.7784
Back right corner: 38.8582, -105.7784
Portion of the property to the west of County Rd 53: (also pictured above)
Back Left Corner of Lot: 38.8582, -105.7806Back
Right Corner of lot: 38.8591, -105.7806
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: UNIT 47 LOT 2400ABCD
- ROAD ACCESS: Dirt Road Access
- LOT SIZE: 4.8 acres
- ELEVATION: Approx 9,200 ft
- ANNUAL TAXES: $53.43
- HOA: None
- UTILITIES: (None Connected)
Power: Solar recommended
Water: Well or alternative system
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- ZONING: Vacant/Residential
- BUILDING ALLOWED: Once a building permit is acquired the permit is good for one year. Structures must meet the 2012 editions of the International Building Code. Call Park County Planning and Zoning for more information (719) 836-4292.
- CAMPING ALLOWED: Property owners can camp for up to 14 cumulative days in a calendar year without a permit. After those 14 days, owners may be granted a no fee permit to camp for up to 30 consecutive days in a calendar year.
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Hartsel - 13 miles
Buena Vista - 42 miles
Denver - 2 hours
Colorado Springs - 1 hour 30 minutes
Canon City - 1 hour 20 minutes
Pueblo - 2 hours
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Antero Reservoir - 24 miles
Spinney Mountain and Spinney Mountain Reservoir - 24 miles
Eleven Mile State Park - 31 miles
Great Sand Dunes National Park - 2 hours 30 minutes
Buffalo Peaks Wilderness - 44 miles
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Now available! 4.8 acres in Hartsel within beautiful Park County, Colorado. Gorgeous views, countless nearby attractions, close to town, convenient access, easily buildable terrain, quiet, private...need we say more?
County Road 53 lot 2400ABCD is wide open land permitting superb mountain views to the west and north. The property is mostly flat but slopes a bit at the small ravine that holds a creek bed crossing through the property. Currently there is no water actively flowing in the creek but the very green grass hints there is water just under the surface suggesting the creek is seasonally active. The free ranging cattle in the area enjoy the long green grass and water when available. As you can see from the picture above of the parcel boundaries, County Road 53 crosses through the property, leaving an approximate 1/4 of the property to the east of the county road. Primary access to the property is County Road 53 which is a well-maintained dirt road. There is another access point to the property as well, Cusabo Road, which eventually could act as primary access in lieu of County Road 53.
The historical town of Hartsel, known as "The Heart of Colorado," is just a short 13-mile drive. The quaint community has both historical beauty and everyday necessities, like a country market and post office. Outdoor recreation is a main draw to the area and hunting is popular in federal lands and in state wildlife areas. Within 30 minutes you can spend the day exploring Spinney Mountain and Spinney Mountain Reservoir where the Bison roam and the large trout are plentiful. 31 miles away you find Eleven Mile State Park which is an amazing preserve centered on a massive secluded reservoir with camping, hiking trails, fishing and boating opportunities. If hiking and exploring is your pastime there is no shortage in the area. Buffalo peaks and salt creek trail loop, Buffalo meadows, Gulch OHV trail and twelve-mile lake are few of the sought after trails in the Hartsel area.
Take a trip out anytime to view this majestic land to see if it's just the right fit for you!
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $9,000
Short Term Financing: $9,000
- If paid off within 6 months you get FREE financing ( same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $1,500
- Monthly Payment: $1,250 for 6 months
36 Month Term: $10,350
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $273.61
48 Month Term: $11,700
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $233.33