Park County, Colorado - Estates Of CO. - 4184 Shawnee Tr. (5 Acres)
- County: Park County, Colorado
- Subdivision: Estates of Colorado
- Address: 4184 Shawnee Trail Hartsel, CO 80449
- Legal Description: T13 R75 S03 SE4, UNIT 16 LOT 864
- Road Access: Maintained Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 5 acres
-Elevation: 9,058 ft
- Annual Taxes: $84.90
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Power: Approx 5 Miles to power source. Solar is alternative option.
Water: Well or alternative system
Sewer: Septic or alternative system
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Once a building permit is acquired the permit is good for one year. Structures must meet the 2012 editions of the International Building Code. Call Park County Planning and Zoning for more information (719) 836-4292.
- Camping Allowed: Property owners can camp for up to 14 cumulative days in a calendar year without a permit. After those 14 days, owners may be granted a no fee permit to camp for up to 30 consecutive days in a calendar year.
Click here to go directly to the property on google maps:
Four Corners Coordinates:
Front Left Corner of Lot From Shawnee Trail: 38.9480°N, 105.7751°W
Front Right Corner of Lot Facing Shawnee Trail: 38.9480°N, 105.7762°W
Back Left Corner of Lot: 38.9464° N, 1055.7751° W
Back Right Corner of lot: 38.9464° N, 105.7762° W
Location Distance Information:
6 Miles to Hartsel
That's right another incredible 5 acre property in Park County! 4184 Shawnee Trail is part of the Estates of Colorado and has so much to offer including spectacular views of the Great Divide to the west. These 5 acres have a slightly hilly terrain but also have areas great for building. Nearest neighbors are 1/2 mile away so you have privavcy in all directions and amazing 360 degrees of unobstructed views!
When you are on your land it will seem you are a world away, privacy and seclusion with majestic views, however civilization is close by. The small historic town of Hartsel is a quick 6 mile drive. Here you will find a gas station, country store, saloon, coffee shop, post office and we cannot forget to mention trout fishing in the South Platte River that flows through town. If you are in need of more than Hartsel has to offer stay on Highway 24 to Buena Vista and enjoy the 35 mile drive through the beautiful Buffalo Peaks. In Buena Vista you will find The Central Colorado Regional Airport (AEJ), a carwash, gym, multiple cabins and lodging locations, auto repair and auto parts retailers, supermarkets and hardware stores including a tractor repair facility.
Looking for daily activities? Well, you don't need to look far. Head 18 miles to enjoy Spinney Mountain Reservoir, 25 miles to explore all that Eleven Mile State Park has to offer, 48 miles to go whitewater rafting on the Arkansas River, 50 miles to sit and relax in the hot springs offered at Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort, hunting is also popular on nearby federal lands and state wildlife areas and obviously there are amazing hiking trails in the mountains and peaks that surround your property.
You can live here! Let Life Long Land make your dream of owning land a reality!
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $9,500
Short Term Financing: $9,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing ( same as cash discount price)
- Downpayment: $2,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,250 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $10,925
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $413.54
36 Month Term: $12,350
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $315.27