Fremont County, CO - Flor-Colo Acres - Cotopaxi - TR-151 South (2.25 acres)
- COUNTY: Fremont County, Colorado- SUBDIVISION: Florida Colorado Acres
- ADDRESS: TR-151 South, Cotopaxi, Colorado 81223
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION
- FOUR CORNERS COORDINATES:
When facing the property from unnamed rd. off M-Path (also pictured above):
Front Left: 38.316533, -105.445013
Front Right: 38.315645, -105.445104
Back Left: 38.316613, -105.443967
Back Right: 38.315708, -105.444053
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION:SE4NE4SE4NE4 SEC 17-20-72 FLA-COLO ACRES REF FROM 990-04-012- ELEVATION: Approx 7,500 ft- ROAD ACCESS: Individually Maintained Dirt Roads, Paths and Trails- LOT SIZE: 2.25 acres- ANNUAL TAXES: $111.68- HOA: None- UTILITIES: (None Connected)Power: Solar RecommendedWater: Well or cisternSewer: SepticPhone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative- ZONING: Vacant Residential- BUILDING ALLOWED: Must be a minimum of 400 square feet. Single wide trailer as residence allowed. Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 276-7360
- CAMPING ALLOWED: 14 Days in a calendar year. An extended permit can be issued if actively building.
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
16 Miles to Westcliffe
22 Miles to Cotopaxi
30 Miles to Canon City
75 Miles to Colorado Springs
3 Hours Minutes to Denver
1 Hour 45 Minutes to Pueblo
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
19 Miles to Deweese Reservoir
18 Miles to Balman Reservoir
59 Miles to O'Haver Lake 34 Miles to Curley Peak
2.5 Hours to Great Sand Dunes National Park
60 Miles to Lake Pueblo State Park
- SITE VISIT DIRECTIONS: (labeled map within images above)
High Clearance 4x4 Vehicle Recommended
-From County Road 27A (Copper Gulch Rd)
-Take M-Path going East about 1.2 Miles
-M-Path ends and the unnamed road begins
-Stay on the unnamed road off M-Path about 1.5 miles until you reach the access road that leads to the Southwestern edge of TR-151 South.
Approximate Coordinates where the unnamed road meets the access road:
-The access road distance to the Southwestern tip of TR-151 South is about 770ft
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Another opportunity to own property that borders PUBLIC LAND! TR-151 South is a beautiful 2.25-acre property bordering the Eastern edge of the Florida Colorado Acres Subdivision in Fremont County. The eastern border of this property backs up to Cody Park STL which is 640-acres of public State Trust Land (STL). The property has a diverse terrain and is wooded with Pinion Trees. The Northwest side of the property is best for building, camping and RV use. There is one neighbor to the west of TR-151 South, however no neighboring lots can be seen from within the property due to its wooded terrain. There is a barbed wire fence that runs along the South border of TR-151 South helping to mark property boundaries. There is not a fence separating the property from the STL land to the East.
The area in general is filled with outdoor activities. Right in your backyard is Cody Park STL where during open hunting season you can hunt mountain lion, bear, deer, elk, pronghorn, turkey and other small game. Curley Peak, Cottonwood Peak, Rainbow Lakes Trailhead, Canyon Rim Trail Head, Pinnacle Rock and Hunts Lake Trail offer some amazing hiking opportunities. Head 19 miles to Deweese Reservoir where in the summer this lake retreat is great for recreational watersports such as paddle boarding or kayaking and in the winter you can enjoy ice fishing for trout. Cotopaxi is 22 miles away and has an assortment of antique shops, geological shops, trading posts, small hotels and eateries. The Arkansas River runs through Cotopaxi and is home to rafting outfitters known for world-class whitewater rafting and hosts local rafting tours. The small town of Westcliff is just 16 miles away and has a country market, bar and grill, gas station and a post office. Take a quick trip 30 miles to Canon City which is a larger and more populated town offering a Wal-Mart, plethora of restaurants, gas stations and a downtown historic district to explore.
Site visits are welcomed anytime. Below you will find site visit directions along with maps within the photos above to help guide you.
Reach out today to make these 2.25 acres yours!
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $7,500
Short Term Financing: $7,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing (same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $1,500
- Monthly Payment: $1,000 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $8,625
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $317.70
36 Month Term: $9,750
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $256.94