Fremont County, CO - Flor-Colo Acres - Cotopaxi - TR-151 North (4.4 acres)
- County: Fremont County, Colorado- Subdivision: Florida Colorado Acres
- Address: TR-151 North, Cotopaxi, Colorado 81223
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION
4 Corners Coordinates:
When facing the property from unnamed rd. off M-Path (also pictured above):
Front Left: 38.317371, -105.445968
Front Right: 38.316474, -105.446059
Back Left: 38.317497, -105.443897
Back Right: 38.316613, -105.443967
- Legal Description:NW4NE4SENE4 & NE4NE4SE4NE4 SEC 17-20-72 FLA-COLO ACRES TR-151- Elevation: Approx 7,500 ft- Road Access: Individually Maintained Paths and Trails- Lot Size: 4.40 acres- Annual Taxes: $197.16- HOA: None- Utilities: (None Connected)Power: Solar RecommendedWater: Well or cisternSewer: SepticPhone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative- Zoning: Agricultural Estates- Building Allowed: Must be a minimum of 400 square feet. Single wide trailer as residence allowed. Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 276-7360
- Camping Allowed: 14 Days in a calendar year. An extended permit can be issued if actively building.
16 Miles to Westcliffe
22 Miles to Cotopaxi
19 Miles to Deweese Reservoir
18 Miles to Balman Reservoir
59 Miles to O'Haver Lake 34 Miles to Curley Peak
2.5 Hours to Great Sand Dunes National Park
60 Miles to Lake Pueblo State Park
30 Miles to Canon City
75 Miles to Colorado Springs
3 Hours Minutes to Denver
1 Hour 45 Minutes to Pueblo
Life Long Land has another amazing opportunity to own property in Cotopaxi, Colorado that backs up to PUBLIC LAND! TR-151 North is a 4.40-acre property located East of Copper Gulch Road on the farthest Eastern edge of the Florida Colorado Acres Subdivision in Fremont County. The Eastern border of the property backs up to 640-acres of public State Trust Land (STL) specifically known as Cody Park. During open hunting season within Cody Park STL you can hunt mountain lion, bear, deer, elk, pronghorn, turkey and other small game.
TR-151 North is wooded mostly with Pinion Trees and has a diverse terrain. The Northwest side of the property is most suitable for RV usage, tent camping and building. This property is off the beaten path and very remote however there is road access to the properties, please see the information below for specific site visit directions and detailed maps for best access TR-151 North.
TR-151 North is perfect for an off-grid homestead or a summer vacation getaway. Located 16 miles from Westcliffe, 22 miles from Cotopaxi and 30 miles from Canon City which all offer access to everyday needs and historical attributes you can explore. The area boasts an overabundance of outdoor activities; hunting, hiking, fishing, boating, kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing and for the extreme thrill try rafting the rouge Arkansas River that runs right through Cotopaxi.
Site visits are welcomed anytime and suggested to be sure TR-151 North is the right fit for you and your family. Once again please look over the very specific details below regarding access and site visit directions.
As always feel free to reach out direct with questions! We are happy to help you own land!
Make a site visit any time!
High Clearance 4x4 Vehicle Recommended
-From County Road 27A (Copper Gulch Rd)
-Take M-Path going East about 1.2 Miles
-M-Path ends and the unnamed road begins
-Stay on the unnamed road off M-Path about 1.5 miles until you reach the access road that leads to the Northern edge of TR-151 North.
Approximate Coordinates where the unnamed road meets the access road:
-The access road distance to the Northwestern tip of TR-151 North is about 630ft
**PLEASE VIEW THE MAPS WITHIN PICTURES ABOVE**
The adjacent property to the South, TR-151 South (2.25 acres), is also available
Cash discount price for both TR-151 North & TR-151 South (6.68 acres total) $20,000
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $14,000
Short Term Financing: $14,000
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing (same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $3,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,833.33 for 6 months
36 Month Term: $16,100
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $419.44
48 Month Term: $18,200
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $358.33