COLORADO - Fremont County, CO - Cotopaxi -CR18x-TR-50 (2.54-acres)
- COUNTY: Fremont County, Colorado- SUBDIVISION: Florida Colorado Acres
- ADDRESS: CR15x-TR-50, Cotopaxi, Colorado 81223
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION
- FOUR CORNERS COORDINATES:
SE: 38.333265, -105.471141
SW: 38.333273, -105.472311
NE: 38.334170, -105.471141
NW: 38.334174, -105.472311
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SW4NW4NW4NE4 SEC 7-20-72 FLA-COLO ACRES TR-50- ELEVATION: Approx 7,600 ft- ROAD ACCESS: Individually Maintained Dirt Roads, Paths and Trails- LOT SIZE: 2.54-acres- ANNUAL TAXES: $63.04- HOA: None- UTILITIES: (None Connected)Power: Distance to power source approx 1,750ft (.3 miles)Sangre De Cristo Electric - 719-395-2412
Water: Well or Cistern
Sewer: Septic.To obtain a permit to install septic call the County Building Dept. (719) 276-7460Reach out direct for a local licensed spectic installation contact
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative- ZONING: Vacant Residential- BUILDING ALLOWED: Must be a minimum of 400 square feet. Single wide trailer as residence allowed. Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 276-7360
- CAMPING ALLOWED: 14 Days in a calendar year. An extended permit can be issued if actively building.
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Westcliffe - 16.6 miles
Cotopaxi- 18.4 miles
Canon City - 27.4 miles
Texas Creek - 16.4 miles
Colorado Springs - 1 hour 30 mins
Denver - 2 hours 40 mins
Pueblo - 1 hour 30 mins
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Deweese Reservoir - 16.4 miles
Balman Reservoir - 18.7 miles
O'Haver Lake - 55 miles
Deer Mountain - 2 miles
Curley Peak - 34 miles
Royal Gorge Bridge & Park - 22 miles
- NEARBY HIGHWAYS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Copper Gulch Road (27A) - 1 mile
County Road 1 - 3.5 miles
County Road 28 - 1.8 miles
CO-69 - 8.4 miles
- SITE VISIT & EASEMENT ACCESS DIRECTIONS: (labeled map within images above)
From County Road 27A (Copper Gulch Rd)
- Head east on CR18x approx 1 mile property will be on your right
- Legal easement access meets CR18x at approx. coordinates 38.335078, -105.469757
- Head west from CR18x 730ft to approx. coordinates 38.335066, -105.472311
- Head south 325ft to the northwest corner (front right corner) of TR-50
***Please note: County Parcel map notes CR15x and Google Maps notes CR18x. Both are the same road.***
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
2.54-acres amid rolling hills with stunning views!
Another great opportunity to own land in Fremont County, Colorado! CR18x-TR-50 is 2.54-acre property 16.6 miles from Westcliff and 18.4 miles from Cotopaxi located in the Florida-Colorado Acres Subdivision part of the Iron Mountain Burn neighborhood. The center of the property is at the top of a very moderate hill allowing for mountain views to be seen in most directions. The property is non-wooded making camping and building potential viable throughout the property. Neighbors are sparsely spread out in the area however the rolling hills of the valley serve as natures private barricade. Hookup to a power meter is located about 5 lots west near where E-Path meets CR18x, distance is approximently 1,750ft or .3 miles.
The area in general is remote attracting people looking to get away from city life for weekends, family vacations or to build and reside permanently. Yet, this part of the subdivision is also convenient to multiple county roads and highways. From CR18x, Copper Gulch Road 27A is just one mile west allowing for easy access to Cotopaxi, Westcliff, Texas Creek, Deweese Reservoir and many other attractions the area offers.
The pictures above were taken from CR18x approximately .5 miles from the property. The 2.54-acre lot is located on a smaller hill at the base of the larger hill pictured, refernce the photos above for a diagramed picture. Please also reference the Google Earth video and other map images for specifics on terrain.
From CR18x-TR-50, County Road 18x (CR18x) can be accessed using legal easement rights from the unoccupied property to the north. We have pulled county legal easement rights for the property and created a labeled map within the photos above to make it clear how CR18x-TR-50 is legally accessible from CR18x.
Make a site visit anytime! See site visit instructions, access information and a detailed map are all above.
Always feel free to reach out with questions or additional needed details. We are happy to help!
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $8,500
Short Term Financing: $8,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get FREE financing (same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $1,500
- Monthly Payment: $1,166.67 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $9,775
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $365.63
36 Month Term: $11,050
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $293.06
All property information listed is deemed to be reliable to the best of the seller's knowledge but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers should independently research property & county information as well as perform their own due diligence prior to purchasing any property.