Fremont County, CO - Flor-Colo Acres - Cotopaxi - 11th Trail-TR-53 (2.4-acres)
- COUNTY: Fremont County, Colorado- SUBDIVISION: Florida Colorado Acres
- ADDRESS: 11th Trail-TR-53, Cotopaxi, Colorado 81223
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION
- FOUR CORNERS COORDINATES:
NW: 38.339952, -105.528495
NE: 38.339972, -105.527339
SW: 38.339088, -105.528392
SE: 38.339112, -105.527236
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION:SW4SW4NW4SE4 SEC 3-20-73 FLA-COLO ACRES TR-53- ELEVATION: Approx 7,600 ft- ROAD ACCESS: Individually Maintained Dirt Roads, Paths and Trails- LOT SIZE: 2.4-acres- ANNUAL TAXES: $119.12- HOA: None- UTILITIES: (None Connected)Power: Hookup located off 13th Trail approx 1,000ft eastSangre De Cristo Electric - 719-395-2412
Water: Well or Cistern
Sewer: SepticTo obtain a permit to install septic call the County Building Dept. (719) 276-7460Reach out direct for a local licensed spectic installation contact
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- ZONING: Vacant Residential- BUILDING ALLOWED: Must be a minimum of 400 square feet. Single wide trailer as residence allowed. Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 276-7360
- CAMPING ALLOWED: 14 Days in a calendar year. An extended permit can be issued if actively building.
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Westcliffe - 19 miles
Cotopaxi- 14 miles
Canon City - 28 miles
Texas Creek - 12 miles
Colorado Springs - 1 hour 30 mins
Denver - 2 hours 35 mins
Pueblo - 1 hour 20 mins
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Deweese Reservoir - 22 miles
Balman Reservoir - 17 miles
Cutty's Resort - 23 miles
Arkansas River - 12 miles
- NEARBY HIGHWAYS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Copper Gulch Road (27A) - 3.5 miles
County Road 1 - 4.3 miles
County Road 28 - 1.8 miles
CO-69 - 6 miles
- SITE VISIT DIRECTIONS:
4x4 highly recommended
From County Road 28:
- Take 14th Trail (CR 13x) south
- Take EPath west
- Take 11th Trail north
To access the property from "unnamed" road off 11th Trail: (labeled map above):
- Go north on 11th Trail approximately 970ft ( .18 miles). Approximate coordinates where 11th Trail meets unnamed road: 38.338262, -105.523795
- Head west on unnamed approx 1,150ft (.22 miles) or until unnamed road ends at a flat parking area
- 11th-Tr.TR-53 is approx 150ft from flat parking area
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Secluded wooded oasis with views!
West of Copper Gulch Road 27A lies 11th Trail TR-53. The property is 2.4-acres in the South Central neighborhood within Florida Colorado Acres Subdivision in Fremont County Colorado. The 2.4-acres making up 11th Trail TR-53 has a hilly terrain and is wooded with mature trees providing privacy. Within the property are locations where the views of the surrounding mountains are spectacular. The south end of the property is most suitable for building where you are surrounded by mature forest and have beautiful views of the valleys and hills.
The dirt roads leading to 11th Trail are easily passible and well maintained. There is access to the property by an unnamed road off 11th Trail to the west (see map within photos above). The unnamed road has been cut into the forest to access the properties off 11th Trail and the trees have been recently trimmed and cut to accommodate cars. The unnamed road ends at a level parking space with gorgeous mountain views about 200 feet from the southeast corner of the property. Extending the unnamed road 200ft to access 11th Trail-TR-53 by vehicle is very doable.
The area in general is filled with activities that are perfect for the outdoor enthusiast. Within the many peaks and mountains there are numerous hiking trails including Curley Peak, Cottonwood Peak, Rainbow Lakes Trailhead, Canyon Rim Trail Head, Pinnacle Rock and Hunts Lake Trail to name a few. Head 22 miles to Deweese Reservoir where in the summer you can enjoy recreational watersports such as paddle boarding or kayaking and in the winter the reservoir is a popular destination to ice fish for trout. Cotopaxi and Westcliff both have companies that offer guided hunting tours for elk and deer. In both Texas Creek and Cotopaxi you can raft the Arkansas river with an experienced professional. Texas Creek also has areas where you can enjoy miles and miles of mountainous trails to explore with your OHV. 4.5 miles west of Cotopaxi is the small town of Coaldale which is home to Cutty’s Resort, a true campground resort. The resort features deluxe cabins, smaller cabins, RV sites, and tent sites and additional amenities including a rec hall, an indoor and outdoor pool, tennis court, sand volleyball, miniature golf, and planned activities. When you are on 11th Trail TR-53 civilization will seem a world away however it is not far from local towns such as Westcliff, Cotopaxi and Texas Creek where you can gather daily necessities. Canon City is only 27 miles away and offers a Wal-Mart and more city like amenities if needed.
11th Trail TR-53 is a great property to own and use recreationally and for family vacations but also holds the potential to build in a secluded, private, wooded mountain setting with views!
Make a site visit. See above for site visit directions and a map for access to the property off 11th trail. There is also a Google Maps link that will take you direct to the property and can be used to help guide your way.
Let us know if you have any questions we can help with.
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $9,999
Short Term Financing: $9,999
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing (same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $2,500
- Monthly Payment: $1,249.83 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $11,498.85
- Down Payment: $1,500
- Monthly Payment: $416.62
36 Month Term: $12,998.70
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $333.30