Fifth Street Lot 1
- County: Costilla county, Colorado
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Address: 5th St. Lot 1 Blanca, CO 81123
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT F, BLK 14, LOT 1
- Road Access: Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 5.02 acres
- Annual Taxes: $53.28
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Water by well, power nearby, most residents use septic tanks
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Must be a minimum of 600 square feet, please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 937-7668
- Camping Allowed: Allowed 14 days at a time or you can apply for a long term camping permit which allows 60 days at a time and can be renewed 3 times per year.
This property lies in the San Luis Valley Ranches right in the middle of some of the best mountain views in all of Colorado. To your north you'll be treated with snowcapped views of Mt. Blanca, the fourth highest summit in all of Colorado. Looking east you'll have the Sangre de Cristo Mountains for as far as the eye can see and looking back west you'll see Black Mountain and Red Mountain off in the distance. If you enjoy hiking or backpacking you'll have your hands full just trying to decide which trailhead you'd like to explore first. Head over to the ranches for the day, hike the many trailheads of Blanca Peak, or hop in the car and head over to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and enjoy some of the best hikes in all of Colorado (see more info on the sand dunes here: https://www.nps.gov/grsa/planyourvisit/hiking.htm). The activities don't end there. Just eight miles up the road you'll find Smith Reservoir, and just another twelve and half miles from there is where Mountain Home Reservoir resides. Boat friendly and stocked full of trout just drop your fishing pole in the water and you're sure to pull out an assortment of Rainbow, Brook and Northern Pike. If fish doesn't sound good for dinner pull out your rifle and get ready for some big game hunting! Costilla county is known for it's big game hunting and the area is surrounded by over 5,000 acres of open recreational and hunting land exclusively for land owners in this area. Last but not least this area offers the best of both worlds if you are looking for peace and quiet but aren't looking to be too far out in the sticks. You'll have all the privacy one could ask for around this area, but still have the little town of San Luis just 13 miles south and Fort Garland 16 miles north which can service all your needs for gas, food, groceries and more.
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing