Fremont County, Colorado - Flor-Colo Acres - Cotopaxi-E-Path TR-12 (2.54 acres)
- County: Fremont County, Colorado- Subdivision: Florida Colorado Acres
- Address: Cotopaxi, Colorado 81223 (E-Path - TR-12)
Click here to go directly to the property on google maps:- Legal Description: FLORIDA-COLO ACRES SE4NW4NW4NE4 SEC 18-20-72 FLA-COLO ACRES TR-12- Elevation: 7,621 ft.- Road Access: Dirt Road Access- Lot Size: 2.54 acres- Annual Taxes: $70.00- HOA: None- Utilities: (None Connected) Water by well or cistern, power runs along main road or off the grid solar and septic system- Zoning: Agricultural Estates- Building Allowed: Must be a minimum of 400 square feet. Single wide trailer as residence allowed. Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 276-7360
- Camping Allowed: 14 Days in a calendar year. An extended permit can be issued if actively building.Cotopaxi E-Path is 2.54 acres sitting at an elevation of 7,621 feet nestled in the Sangre De Cristo Mountain Range. The center of the property is the flattest area of the lot and would be easy to clear to make room for vehicles, RV’s, tents and/or your dream home. There are two ravines on the property allowing for contrast and revealing views of the surrounding mountain range. Although this property is private and remote it is also in close proximity to local towns, hiking peaks and reservoirs.
Westcliffe is a small town just 15 miles south where you will find a local country market, bar and grill, gas station and a post office to meet your everyday needs. Head 30 miles northeast and find Canon City which is larger and more populated offering a Wal-Mart, plethora of restaurants and gas stations and also has a downtown historic district to explore.
If fishing is your past time head 15 miles south to Deweese Lake where in the winter you can enjoy ice fishing for trout and in the summer this quiet lake is great for recreational watersports such as paddle boarding or kayaking. 17 miles west you can take a decent hike up from Rainbow Trail Lutheran Camp and find the isolated and quiet Balman Reservoir which is a beautiful place to fish and enjoy creation.
If hiking is your passion you are literally surrounded by amazing hiking trails and peaks, such as Curley Peak, Cottonwood Peak, Rainbow Lakes Trailhead, Canyon Rim Trail Head, Pinnacle Rock and Hunts Lake Trail to name a few.
Make this beautiful remote property your weekend getaway with Colorado Springs just 75 miles northeast and Denver 3 hours north you have the ability to enjoy your property any time! Make a site visit and check it out for yourself!
Location Distance Information:
15 Miles to Westcliffe
20 Miles to Cotopaxi
30 Miles to Canon City
17 Miles to Deweese Reservoir
17 Miles to Balman Reservoir
57 Miles to O'Haver Lake
2.5 Miles to Deer Mountain
30 Miles to Curley Peak
2.5 Hours to Great Sand Dunes National Park
58 Miles to Lake Pueblo State Park
73 Miles to Colorado Springs
2 Hours 45 Minutes to Denver
1 Hour 30 Minutes to Pueblo
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $7,500
Short Term Financing: $7,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing (same as cash discount price)
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,083.33 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $8,624.96
- Downpayment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $338.54
36 Month Term: $ 9,449.92
- Downpayment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $234.72