COLORADO - Costilla County - Rio Grande Ranchos - Glen Rd. Lots 5&6 (10.1 acres)
- COUNTY: Costilla county, Colorado
- SUBDIVISION: Rio Grande Ranchos
- ADDRESS: Glen Road Lots 5&6, Mesita CO 81152
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION.
THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE VACANT LOT DOES NOT HAVE A LEGAL/MAILING ADDRESS ASSOCIATED.
- FOUR CORNERS COORDINATES:
SW: 37.1477, -105.6258
NW: 37.1495, -105.6261
SE: 37.1477, -105.6235
NE: 37.1495, -105.6235
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: R.G.R. UNIT 47 BLK 21 LOT 5 & 6
- ROAD ACCESS: Dirts Roads Maintained by the City of Mesita - Access from Glen Rd.
- LOT SIZE: 10.1 acres
- ELEVATION: Approx 7,600 ft
- ANNUAL TAXES: $97.40
- HOA: None
- UTILITIES: (None Connected)
Power: Underground power only (Grid 1.13 Miles away) Solar or Wind recommended.
Water: Well or Cistern
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- ZONING: Vacant/Residential
- BUILDING ALLOWED: Must be a minimum of 600 square feet, please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 937-7668
- RV/CAMPNG ALLOWED: 21 days at a time then you must vacate for 24 hours before you can stay another 21 days, or you can apply for a long term camping permit which allows 60 days at a time and can be renewed 3 times per year.
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Fort Garland - 28 miles
Mesita - 5 miles
Alamosa - 38 miles
San Luis - 13 miles
Denver - 4.5 hours
Colorado Springs - 2.5 hours
Sante Fe NM - 2.5 hours
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Mt. Blanca - 30 miles
Trinchera Ranch - 31 miles
Smith Reservoir - 20 miles
Great Sand Dunes National Park - 44miles
- NEARBY HIGHWAYS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Highway 142 - 3.9 miles
Highway 159 - 5.8 miles
County Road 285 - 22 miles
Highway 160 - 28 miles
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Glen Road lots 5&6 are adjacent properties totaling 10.1 acres in beautiful Costilla County, Colorado. These properties are flat and wide-open offering amazing 360-degree mountain views off in the distance. To the East you have the many peaks that make up the Culebra Range including Trinchera Peak, Cuatro Peak, Culebra Peak and Purgatoire Peak. To the North you will see Mt. Blanca, which is the fourth highest summit of the Rocky Mountains and to the West are views of the Southern San Juan Mountains that touch the horizon. The area is very remote, and you will never have to deal with the hustle of city life, traffic or neighbors within acres when you own 10 of them! The roads are maintained year-round by the City of Mesita so access will never be a problem.
Glen Road Lots 5&6 are conveniently located near a plethora of outdoor activities. Take a quick 20-minute drive to fish the day away at Smith Reservoir which boasts Rainbow Trout, Brook and Northern Pike. Hunt elk, deer and big horn sheep within the 180,000 acres of Trinchera Ranch. Hike within the amazing mountain ranges that surround the area. There is so much to do and explore! The Historical town of San Luis is 13 miles East where you will find everyday needs like a convenience store, dollar store, post office, gas station, the San Luis Inn and a cannabis store as well. If you need more city-like accommodations Alamosa is just 38 miles to the North and offers a Walmart, Walgreens, Sears, Ace Hardware, fast food and auto repair facilities to name a few.
Feel free to check out Glen Road Lots 5&6 anytime! Use the Google Maps Link above as well as the labeled map within the pictures to help guide you there.
Reach out with additional questions anytime! We are happy to help you own land!
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE: $7,000
Short Term Financing: $7,000
- If paid off within 6 months you get free financing (same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $1,000 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $8,050
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $314.58
36 Month Term: $9,100
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $238.88
All property information listed is deemed to be reliable to the best of the seller's knowledge but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers should independently research property & county information as well as perform their own due diligence prior to purchasing any property.