COLORADO - Fremont County - Cotopaxi - KPath TR-221 (2.65-acres)
- COUNTY: Fremont County, Colorado- SUBDIVISION: Florida Colorado Acres
- ADDRESS: KPath-TR-221 Cotopaxi, CO 81223
***PLEASE USE THIS LINK TO FIND THE PROPERTY:
TYPING THE ADDRESS INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION.
THE CURRENT STATUS OF THE VACANT LOT DOES NOT HAVE A LEGAL/MAILING ADDRESS ASSOCIATED.
- FOUR CORNERS COORDINATES:
NE: 38.314629, -105.478086
SE: 38.313728, -105.478065
NW: 38.314696, -105.479283
SW: 38.313796, -105.479283
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: FLORIDA-COLO ACRES SW4SE4SW4NW4 SEC 18-20-72 FLA-COLO ACRES TR-221- ELEVATION: Approx 7,700 ft- ROAD ACCESS: Individually Maintained Dirt Roads, Paths and Trails- LOT SIZE: 2.65-acres- ANNUAL TAXES: $65.12- HOA: None- UTILITIES: (None Connected)Power: Power source approx. 550ft to the west off KPath.Sangre De Cristo Electric - 719-395-2412
Water: Well or Cistern
Sewer: SepticTo obtain a permit to install septic call the County Building Dept. (719) 276-7460Reach out direct for a local licensed septic installation contact
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative (cell tower nearby)- ZONING: Vacant Residential- BUILDING ALLOWED: Must be a minimum of 400 square feet. Single wide trailer as residence allowed. Please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 276-7360
- CAMPING ALLOWED: 14 Days in a calendar year. An extended permit can be issued if actively building.
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Westcliffe - 14.5 miles
Cotopaxi- 19.6 miles
Canon City - 28.6 miles
Texas Creek - 17.7 miles
Colorado Springs - 1 hour 30 mins
Denver - 2 hours 40 mins
Pueblo - 1 hour 30 mins
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Deweese Reservoir - 14.5 miles
Balman Reservoir - 16.6 miles
Royal Gorge Bridge & Park - 23.7 miles
Arkansas River - 17 miles
- NEARBY HIGHWAYS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Copper Gulch Road (27A) - .4 miles
CR28 - 3 miles
CR1 - 3.7 miles
Hwy 69 - 9.6 miles
- SITE VISIT DIRECTIONS: (labeled maps & legal easment plat in images above)
From Copper Gulch Road 27A:
- Take KPath east approx. .3 miles/1,600ft
- KPath turns into EPath as the road curves northeast
- Legal access to the property is continuing KPath east. If you start heading northeast you are on EPath and have gone too far.
- Where KPath ends and walk continuing KPath east approx. 500ft until you hit the southwest corner of the property.
Approx SW coordinates 38.313796, -105.479283 (look for a fallen tree marked with orange).
Currently the property cannot be accessed from the south (LPath to 32nd Tr.) due to a gate and fire damaged roads. There is legal access from this direction, but at the present time it is not accessible. It is up to the buyer to run their own due diligence on legal access points to decide which option best suits their plans with the property.
The 4 CORNERS of this property have been marked ORANGE using fallen trees. Please use these corner markers to know approximate property boundaries.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Magnificent Unobstructed views of the Great Divide!!
Another Cotopaxi gem! KPath TR-221 is 2.65-acres just .4 miles east of Copper Gulch Road 27A in the Florida Colorado Acres subdivision. The property sits at the top of a gradual hillside offering incredible views of the Great Divide! TR-221 is ideal for building an off-grid homestead or a vacation getaway. Distance to a power source is approximately 550ft west. Currently there is no road access to the property, previous access from KPath to the east was damaged in the fire that came through the area years ago. However, there is quick walking access by continuing KPath from the west 500ft along legal easement borders (please reference the labeled access map, legal access plat image and site visit directions above). The western hillside leading to TR-221 is gradual and not hard to walk allowing for a realistic road access point that will make for a very quick trip to Copper Gulch Road 27A.
Copper Gulch Road 27A will route you to both Cotopaxi and Westcliff where you can make a store run or enjoy what these quaint towns have to offer. Texas Creek is also close by and filled with activities such as rafting the Arkansas River and riding your ATV through miles of OHV trails, winding through the surrounding mountain range boasting amazing views and sights of local wildlife. Enjoy an abundance of activities right at your fingertips hiking, fishing, boating, horseback riding and hunting to name a few.
KPath TR-221 is an excellent opportunity to own 2.65-acres in an extremely sought-after area. These properties do not last long!
Make a site visit!
Site visit directions and an access map are within this listing.
We are happy to help with questions.
Reach out to Colton or Kirsten anytime.
We are a brother and sister duo who love what we do and have been selling dream land together since 2017!
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE $8,500
Short Term Financing: $8,500
- If paid off within 6 months you get FREE financing (same as cash discount price)
- Down Payment: $1,500
- Monthly Payment: $1,166.67 for 6 months
24 Month Term: $9,775
- Down Payment: $1,000
- Monthly Payment: $365.63
36 Month Term: $11,050
- Down Payment: $500
- Monthly Payment: $293.06
All property information listed is deemed to be reliable to the best of the seller's knowledge but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers should independently research property & county information as well as perform their own due diligence prior to purchasing any property.