ARIZONA - Coconino County - S. Prickly Pear Wash Lot 008 (160-acres)
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW A VIDEO OF THE PROPERTY
- COUNTY: Coconino County, Arizona
- SUBDIVISION: 04.02 - RURAL UNSUBDIVIDED - GRAND CANYON RANCHES - WESTWOOD RANCHES - SOUTHRIM & WOODLAND RANCH - ASH FORK AREA - KAIBAB ESTATES WEST - FALCON CANYON - PARTRIDGE CREEK RANCHES - HOWARD MESA
- ADDRESS: S. Prickly Pear Wash Lot 008 Williams, AZ 86046
**Not a registered physical address**
**USE THIS LINK TO VIEW THE LOCATION OF THE PROPERTY:
*TYPING THE ADDRESS ABOVE INTO GOOGLE MAPS WILL BRING YOU TO THE WRONG LOCATION*
**SITE VISIT DIRECTIONS VIDEO WITHIN PHOTOS ABOVE**
**SITE VISIT DIRECTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW**
- FOUR CORNERS COORDINATES: (also pictured above)
NW: 35.613913, -112.335291
SW: 35.606674, -112.335291
NE: 35.613913, -112.326579
SE: 35.606674, -112.326659
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION:
Tract: 1 Quarter: NW Section: 30 Township: 26N Range: 01E Tract: 2 Quarter: NW Section: 30 Township: 26N Range: 01E NW4 Sixteenth: NE Quarter: NW Section: 30 Township: 26N Range: 01E Sixteenth: SE Quarter: NW Section: 30 Township: 26N Range: 01E
- LOT SIZE: 160-acres
- ELEVATION: Approx 5,800ft
- ANNUAL TAXES: $212.72
- HOA: No HOA
- UTILITIES: (None Connected)
Power: No power source nearby, Solar Recommended
Water: Haul & Store Recommended
Fill up station: Grand Canyon Drinking Water (928) 679-3558 off AZ-64
*If a well is preferred contact Barbie Drilling (928) 699-1080 to obtain a quote to drill*
Sewer: Septic not required
Alternative systems such as composting toilets are allowed.
Contact David Monihan with the Environmental Quality Division within Coconino County (928) 679-8750 for more information about acceptable systems that can meet your need.
*If a septic system is preferred contact Mark Chase at Cyclone Septic (928) 699-0645 for a quote to install*
Phone: Mobile or Satellite or Alternative
- ZONING: G - General
General zoning allows for the most widespread usage. Animals are okay as this area does not have any such restrictions.
CLICK BELOW to view the Coconino County Zoning Ordinances (property Sub-Type: Agricultural):
Coconino County Zoning Ordinances
- BUILDING ALLOWED:
Primary Residence and an Accessory Dwelling Unit (Adu) allowed.
Conditional Use Permit (CUP) can be obtianed with G zoning with potential to create a campground/commercial project or have multiple structures beyond the primary residence and ADU.
CLICK BELOW to view the Coconino County Building Zoning Ordinances for more info: (property Sub-Type: Agricultural):
- NEARBY TOWNS/CITIES DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Williams - 30 miles
Flagstaff - 62 miles
Sedona - 89 miles
Phoenix - 190 Miles
Las Vegas - 250 miles
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
Grand Canyon National Park - 89 miles
Arizona Snowbowl - 76 miles
Bill Williams Mountain - 41 Miles
Bearizona Wildlife Park - 31 miles
- NEARBY HIGHWAYS DISTANCE INFORMATION:
I-40 - 30 miles
AZ-64 - 32 miles
AZ-89 - 47 miles
I-17 - 62 miles
AZ-180 - 62 miles
- ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Amazing 160-acres in Coconino County, Arizona! Unobstructed views of the San Francisco Peaks!
South Prickly Pear Wash Road is 160-acres of pristine Arizona land in Williams. The property is located 30 miles north of Williams in Coconino County, Arizona. This 160-acre lot is perfect for building an off-grid homestead with room for a ranch dreams are made of. The property can also be used recreationally, park your RV and utilize your ATV’s to explore the 6,969,600 SqFt that make up the 160-acre lot. This untouched area is filled with wildlife such as Elk, Deer and Antelope and has roaming cattle grazing nearby.
The property is remote with amazing unobstructed views of surrounding Arizona mountain ranges, the Kaibab National Forest is to the north and the Coconino National Forest to the south. The snow capped peaks that make up the San Francisco Peaks in Coconino National Forest, also home to the Arizona Snowbowl, can be seen to the southeast. Both national forests offer many hiking trails and activities the whole family can enjoy. The breathtaking Grand Canyon National Park is 89 miles north where you can soak in the amazement of the Grand Canyon, which is #1 on the list of the Natural Seven Wonders of the World!
At an approximate elevation of 5,800ft, one can only imagine the incredible sight of the stars on a clear night without any man-made lights affecting stargazing from the property. Enjoy the breathtaking Arizona sunrises and sunsets with no structure’s insight disrupting the majestic views.
Please reach out to Colton or Kirsten with questions. WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP!
SITE VISIT DIRECTIONS:
**SEE VIDEO WITH SITE VISIT DIRECTIONS WITHIN THE PHOTOS ABOVE**
High clearance 4x4 Truck/SUV recommended
FROM AZ-64 (see labeled map within pictures above)
YELLOW Road - S. Big Elk Rd.
- From AZ-64 exit S. Big Elk Rd heading northwest
- Continue approx 1.75-miles to Latigo Rd. Latigo Rd starts just after you cross the Grand Canyon Rail Road Tracks
GREEN Road - Latigo Rd.
- Stay to the right to vere onto Latigo Rd. heading North from S. Big Elk Rd.
- Stay on Latigo Rd approx 4.5 miles until you hit the Four Hills gate
- After the gate take a right to continue north on Latigo Rd. another approx 1.4 miles to Rising Sun Rd.
BLUE Road - Rising Sun Rd.
- Veer left onto Rising Sun Rd. heading southwest
- Stay on Rising Sun Rd. approx 1.5 miles to W. Bright Sky Trl.
ORANGE Road - W. Bright Sky Trl.
- Veer left onto W. Bright Sky Trl. which starts heading North
- Stay on W. Bright Sky Trl. approx 4.2 miles accross the canyon to S. Prickly Pear Wash Rd.
PURPLE Road - S. Prickly Pear Wash Rd.
- From W. Bright Sky Trl take a right onto S. Prickley Pear Wash Rd.
- Stay on S. Prickly Pear Wash Rd approx 1 mile until you meet with W. Bright Sky Trl again.
RED Road - Unnamed road to NE corner of the property
- At the intersection of S. Prickly Pear Wash Rd. and W. Bright Sky Trl. there are two 2-track roads leading straight ahead.
- The road on the right is Prickly Pear Wash Rd. and the road that bears left is unnamed.
- Take the unnamed road to the left and follow it northwesterly approx 1.5 miles to the northeast corner of the property.
- The gate will be to the left to get into the property.
TO DETERMINE BOUNDARIES:
*The markers noted below are approximate, the property has not been surveyed*
- NE CORNER: Unnamed access road meets the property near to NE Corner.
- SE CORNER: There is a larger tree with a small flag tied to it
- NW CORNER: Fenced (western border and northern border fences meet at NW corner)
- SW CORNER: Is on higher ground and gives a nice view. There is a survey stake on the adjoining property to the west, about 25-30ft from the fenceline.
- WESTERN BORDER & NORTHERN BORDER: Both are fenced and meet at the NW corner
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
DOC & CLOSING FEES:
$245 due on day of closing
NEW Cash Discount Sales Price: $95,000
Priced at under $600 per acre. Well under comps and market value!
ALL OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
HASSLE FREE OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE!
Reach out direct for more details on financing options.
All property information listed is deemed to be reliable to the best of the seller's knowledge but is not guaranteed. Prospective buyers should independently research property & county information as well as perform their own due diligence prior to purchasing any property.