Ninth Street Lot 11
- County: Costilla county, Colorado
- Subdivision: San Luis Valley Ranches
- Address: 9th St. Lot 11 Blanca, CO 81123
- Legal Description: S.L.V.R. UNIT 8 BLK 5 LOT 11
- Road Access: County Maintained Dirt Road Access
- Lot Size: 5 acres
- Annual Taxes: $69.52
- HOA: None
- Utilities: (None Connected) Water by well, power nearby, most residents use septic tanks
- Zoning: Vacant/Residential
- Building Allowed: Must be a minimum of 600 square feet, please call the Planning and Zoning Department for more details on permitting and regulations (719) 937-7668
- Camping Allowed: Allowed 14 days at a time or you can apply for a long term camping permit which allows 60 days at a time and can be renewed 3 times per year.
This property boasts some of the best views in all of Costilla County. Sitting right at the base of Mt. Blanca, the 4th highest summit of the Rocky Mountains, you'll enjoy breath taking snow capped mountain views every morning. The area is filled with outdoor activities. Spend your days hiking the trailheads of Blanca Peak, or drive 20 miles north, head over to the Great Sand Dunes National Park and enjoy some of the best hikes in all of Colorado (see more info on the sand dunes here: https://www.nps.gov/grsa/planyourvisit/hiking.htm). If you're an avid fisher, head over to Smith Reservoir just 10 miles away and spend the day snagging rainbow trout at the lake. If it's big game hunting you're looking for, there's no shortage here. The area is surrounded by over 5,000 acres of open recreational and hunting land exclusively for land owners in this area. This area is pretty secluded, not many neighbors nearby so you will have plenty of privacy. However, it's also just minutes from the little town of Fort Garland, which has a gas station, a couple restaurants, grocery store and post office to service all your needs.
Life Long Land accepts payment via wire, check or debit/credit cards (3% processing fee is added to all card payments).
Doc & Closing Fees
$245 due on day of closing